WHAT IS ITA FUNDING
Individual Training Account Funding (ITA) is a fund available from the Skills Development Scotland (SDS) account. SDS is a body in the UK that supports businesses and people to develop and apply their skills. Hawkhill Training is an SDS approved trainer. You can use your approved ITA fund to pay for courses available at Hawkhill Training services. With this fund, you can be entitled to receive£ 200 for a single class or a single training episode yearly. This fund enables a person to build your skills to get a job or improve your current skills. ITA funding is not a loan, and therefore you are not required to pay it back.
The UK government has approved ITA funding for courses whose curriculum aligns with its Labor market. These courses include Adult Numeracy and literacy tuition, Construction, Business, Agriculture, Fitness, Safety and health, Beauty and health, Security, Transport, Social Care, Childcare and early years and IT.
After training these individuals, they can improve their skills, therefore providing an excellent series to their employers. Employers are also able to source new employees quickly by just getting recommendations from training service providers.
To be eligible for the ITA funding, you should meet the below criteria.
- You are 16 years or over.
- You should not be in education.
- One should not get involved with any other program funded by the SDS.
- You are unemployed and willing to go back to work.
- You are employed but in a low-income, willing for career progression.
- You are a Scotland resident.
Courses you can get trained at Hawkhill Training center through ITA funding.
- Scottish certification of Personal Licenses for holders (Off-sales and On-sales)
- Scottish certification of Personal Licenses (refresher) for holders
- Scottish indoor supervisory awards to level 6 SCQF
- SCOTTISH Up skilling door supervisory awards
- Awards for understanding stewarding in spectator events level 2 HABC.
Why choose Hawkhill training services for training
- We are located centrally, from the town center it’s a walking distance.
- Our surroundings are comfortable, ensuring our trainees have maximum learning potential.
- We use a learning approach that is friendly and local.
- Our Physical Intervention room for training is separate from the rest.
- Our training rooms and computer suite are newly built and the best.
How to apply for ITA funding
Follow the following steps to make an application.
- Visit https://www.myworldofwork.co.uk
- Click on the page ‘Search for ITA courses’
- In the provider area, search for “Hawkhill Training.”
- Look for the courses you wish to apply to follow all instructions provided to complete the application online.
When making your application, you will be requested to prove your income for the Hawkhill training center to confirm your funding eligibility.
- If you are employed, you will be required to provide 3 of your most recent payslips.
- If self-employed, you will be required to provide the last tax year return, which you submitted to the HRMC.
- If you are not employed, you should provide a headed letter obtained from Social Security Benefits Office or Jobcentre Plus.
You can contact us if you want to make a group trainings arrangement or have any queries. For courses above £200, the SDS will pay £200, and then you will be required to pay the outstanding balance to us Hawkhill training as your provider. If you face any challenge while making the application feel free to give us a call, our Hawkhill team will gladly assist you.